[freepats] Want to develop GUS Patches, but don't know where to get started.

Eric A. Welsh eawelsh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:52:04 PST 2016

Hi, John!  I haven't done any GUS patch editing (or any instrument editing,
for that matter) in quite some time.  I know that there are some SF2 patch
editors for Linux, but I am not familiar with any GUS PAT editors for
Linux.  I used to use a program called AWave in Windows, which could
load/save/edit a huge variety of different instrument formats, including
PAT.  Could you use SF2 instead?  Or is PAT a requirement for your
project?  Sorry I couldn't help much on this one :-(

-Eric