[freepats] Recording Clarinet samples

Tyler Dence tyzoid.d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:49:10 PDT 2017

Here's the raw audacity project with most of the samples after an initial
~30min. The performer was getting tired and was having trouble hitting some
of the higher notes, so we left off at F4 until the next recording session.
I've labeled each note with a vocal marker, so marker will need to be
stripped before being imported into a SF file.

The recording contains three notes per octave: the root, third, and fifth
of a B-flat major chord.

If someone has a moment, can you double check to make sure the samples are
good and that we're on the right track?

http://dl.tyzoid.com/2017-08-16.tar.gz