[freepats] Recording Clarinet samples

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Fri Aug 18 14:38:23 PDT 2017

Great work you did here, this could made a fantastic sound bank!

If you think that 10 seconds may be tiresome for the performer, feel
free to record notes of 3 or 4 seconds. I think that we'll be able to
create perfect loops with just 4 seconds, seems easier to create smooth
loops for clarinet than other instruments.

A second recording with faster notes (shorter attack time) will be
useful, if you and the performer have time and interest. Otherwise I
think I can simulate a faster layer by editing the slower attacks with a
sound editor, so no worries.

I've updated the Wiki to notice that the clarinet sound bank is in
development! :)