[freepats] Polysynth Pad

Tyler Dence tyzoid.d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:02:20 PDT 2017

Alright, attempt #2. The first attempt sounded flat and boring. I think
I've figured out what was wrong, as well as smoothed over some of the
samples.

Here's the sf2 file, as well as a demo recording of me playing around with
it.
http://dl.tyzoid.com/freepats/Polysynth.2.sf2.gz
http://dl.tyzoid.com/freepats/91-synthpad-demo-2.flac

Again, samples licensed under CC0.