[freepats] GM instrument #127 achieved during FreePats live presentation

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Fri Feb 17 04:35:21 PST 2017

On February 14th of 2017 there was an event in the auditorium of
Medialab-Prado center in Madrid (Spain), celebrating the "I love Free
Software" day proposed by the FSFE. Among many talks and free software
communities, FreePats was invited to present its project and show a
demonstration of free sound banks to the public.

At the end of the presentation, we told the audience that they could
help us to record the General MIDI instrument number 127 (Applause),
which will be subsequently published under a free license and included
in the new FreePats GM sound bank. The wonderful people at the
auditorium gifted us with an impressive applause that has become our GM
instrument #127.

There were musicians among the attendants that offered their support to
record their instruments, so we can expect more free soundbanks during
this year. I want to thank all attendants for their support and
excellent feedback.