[freepats] Synth Brass 2

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Fri Jun 8 08:49:39 PDT 2018

On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 09:53:05PM +0100, Strix SoundFont Team wrote:
> I have decided to make Synth Brass 2 (GM #64).
[...]
> If you like it, feel free to put it in the FreePats website. I would also
> like feedback on how to improve the soundfont.

Thank you and welcome to the project! It sounds perfect to me, this will
become Synth Brass 2 in the GM sound font :)

While using the SF2 through fluidsynth it seems that loops are not
enabled (though loop points are provided). I'll take a closer look soon
and it will be uploaded to the FreePats website in a few days.