[freepats] Synth sounds

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Sun Nov 25 06:15:58 PST 2018

Thank you very much, I'll cheek them soon, I hope to have some free time
this weekend to dedicate to FreePats.

Sending a feature request to synthesizer's authors for an anti-aliasing
option seems the best way to get rid of the aliasing in the future. If
it's an open source project, they probably have a mailing list, github,
or other way for sending issues.