[freepats] Create a sound font for a bagpipe?

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Tue Aug 25 16:19:27 PDT 2020

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 05:12:31PM +0200, Ensemble Altland wrote:
> I noticed that the "List of missing instruments" page mentions "bagpipe";
> since I own one, I thought I could try and follow some guide in order to
> create the necessary files.
[...]

Thank you very much! Drones and chanters should be recorded separately,
so they can be placed into different channels. Don't worry about missing
notes, they can be synthesized afterwards. I'll write you tomorrow a
more detailed email. It may take a few tries but if we manage to create
it, it'll be certainly useful :)