[freepats] Feedback regarding the new electric guitar preview

Roberto roberto at zenvoid.org
Mon Feb 28 08:03:55 PST 2022

Thank you for the feedback, I take note of the short attack to replace those
samples (or maybe provide both, strong and soft attacks). Guitars are taking
much more time to finish than I've anticipated, I hope to be able to upload
a new testing version in a few days.

Slap and muted variations should be possible. I would also like to include
note-off sounds and neck and middle pickups. It could be a lot of work,
though.