[freepats] olpc samples - how to get?

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:42:51 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Roberto Gordo Saez
<roberto.gordo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, sorry for the delay. You know, this list is quite silent lately ;)

no problem Roberto, thanks for replying!

> Recursive transfers are allowed, and unless they start to cause trouble
> (they doesn't at present) I prefer to not restrict downloads in any way.

since the time I've written you, I've discovered that specifying the
folder you want, i.e.:

wget -nc -nd -r -l1 -np http://freepats.zenvoid.org/olpc-sounds/AdamKeshen44/

seems to work just fine.  however, I haven't had time to really do
anything since that time, so I might try again this weekend.  if you
notice a strong increase in downloads, you know who to fuss at.  :)
just let me know if it becomes a problem and I'll be happy to stop.

> Not sure about the best method of getting them, though. Maybe we could
> seed the torrent :) In the meantime, if the torrent is still down send me
> send me an email and I'll prepare a zip file for you.

if you wanted to do that, I would be happy, but as it stands I don't
mind doing the method above.

thanks again!

--
Josh Lawrence